shocking story - warning

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

redroses Posts: 714
i cant believe the cruelty that exists in some homes, i found this story so shocking, how could a mother subject her child to that kind of treatment for her own entertainment, its beyond belief. :o( [b:365ktaia][size=150:365ktaia]warning this story is very upsetting and contains distressing images[/size:365ktaia][/b:365ktaia] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... riend.html
lucie lu Posts: 760
that poor child. That story has made me so angry. What goes through their heads when they might possibly think that sort of thing is entertainment?!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I'm shocked - I'm actually lost for words.. :weep
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Inbred weirdo rednecks. They shouldn't have children. It's so unfair that normal, good people are desperately trying to have children and can't and these people can get knocked up so easily. They are seriously defective people. >:o(
Esketti Posts: 936
God why do I read these things! O:| As a mother and a human!! I find these stories so heartbreaking, I am in tears here thinking how scared that poor boy was at the hands of his own mother! Sickening.
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
some people just dont deserve to have children. Horrific carry on!
SaJa Posts: 4282
OMG, I'm actually crying, that's the most horrendous and appauling thing I have ever seen. The poor child should be taken away from them. I can't stop crying I'm so disgusted.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
The mother got 10 days in prison??! The poor child, he never had a chance with that excuse for a mother and now he's in state care. So sad.
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
That made me cry as well - it's so cruel and disgusting, the poor child! Your parents are supposed to love and protect you and keep you safe - not torture you for fun. Seriously, people like that should never be allowed to have another baby. It's inhuman.
happilytrying Posts: 32
Jesus the BASTARDS should be locked up for life for that, they don't deserve to have children, that is just horrific!