Shoe boots

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Im thinking of investing in a pair. Am I the only person left in the world to buy some??? Any recommendations girls? Looking for a plainish pair that will go with any thing!!!!! Thanks a mill Some thing like these...... [img:3kg1mnir]http://www.barratts.co.uk/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/x_small//08_271_0690_01.jpg[/img:3kg1mnir]
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Personally I don't like shoe boots :-8
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="FlexyDee":sjzupist]Personally I don't like shoe boots :-8[/quote:sjzupist] Yeah see I never liked them but think Im slowly coming round. They just dont seem to be going away :o0 :o0 I have black shorts for Saturday night and was going to wear black tights.... saw a girl last week in same with shoe boots and they were nice together. Any excuse to go shopping :o0
I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
I live them. I got a pair in New Look last week, but too small so haven't been able to wear them yet!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="ScarlettoHara":3vyps8ag][quote="FlexyDee":3vyps8ag]Personally I don't like shoe boots :-8[/quote:3vyps8ag] Yeah see I never liked them but think Im slowly coming round. They just dont seem to be going away :o0 :o0 I have black shorts for Saturday night and was going to wear black tights.... saw a girl last week in same with shoe boots and they were nice together. Any excuse to go shopping :o0[/quote:3vyps8ag] Any excuse for shopping! :o0
SparkleX Posts: 1057
I really like them! Think you are safe with black and they would look great with shorts & black tights. I have a couple of pairs in grey and dark green and get loads of compliments on them. Go for it!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I really like them - I bought these ones last year from Littlewoods [img:2o0p0se2]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12332149[/img:2o0p0se2]
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Im on the look out for a nice pair of blacks ones also....I cant wear very high heels so thats my problem
Jawl Posts: 8881
I love them! On the hunt for a pair also. I saw a pair in Penney's black suede ones, totally would have done the job. Why didn't I pick them up???? :eek
blacksheep Posts: 141
Jawl, I have the pennies ones & they are seriously uncomfortable!