Shoes or Boots Help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
I'm looking for 2 things 1 - a pair of knee or just below the knee length black boots with a fairly thin heel not chunky at all - preferably that you pull on rather than zip 2 a good pair of black high heeled shoes with closed toe same thing on the heel can anyone recommend good shops/websites thanks
mad woman Posts: 22106
New look for the shoes try scuh (SP??) for the boots.
Dub gal Posts: 382
I got boots in BT's two years ago and there still perfect for something liek that I think it's worth getting something good as they'll last for years
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I can't wear those boots - my calf muscles are too big :o( :o( :o( :o(
[quote="Mad Woman":3ftfn9h0][b:3ftfn9h0]New look for the shoes[/b:3ftfn9h0] try scuh (SP??) for the boots.[/quote:3ftfn9h0] premonition [img:3ftfn9h0]http://teachline.ls.huji.ac.il/fortune-teller.jpg[/img:3ftfn9h0] I knew before i opened that that New Look would be in there somewhere thanks chicken :thnk (thats me in the pic not you)
[quote="Dreamster":1auaz966]I can't wear those boots - my calf muscles are too big :o( :o( :o( :o([/quote:1auaz966] i cant wear zippy ones cause if i get a size 5 (which i am) the zip wont go over the fat but the boots fit and if i get a size 6 the zip goes up but the feet are not comfy fat legs are a beatch
charli Posts: 5994
river island are usually good for boots for those shoes you want - perhaps Next and they are more reasonable than R.I
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Mad Woman":34lxe8wb]New look for the shoes [/quote:34lxe8wb] As much as I love shopping in New Look, I just cannot wear their shoes! I'm a "half" size, and they never have my size - either the size above or the size below, and neither fits me!!
jen2 Posts: 3106
I love Bertie Boots, they have them in BT, and also Pied a Terre bot and shoes are fab, and they seem to last well. Prada tend to do nice black boots, but the last pair I got I had to bring back as I had trouble with them. Jen2
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Clucky":2nzmtgph][quote="Mad Woman":2nzmtgph][b:2nzmtgph]New look for the shoes[/b:2nzmtgph] try scuh (SP??) for the boots.[/quote:2nzmtgph] premonition [img:2nzmtgph]http://teachline.ls.huji.ac.il/fortune-teller.jpg[/img:2nzmtgph] I knew before i opened that that New Look would be in there somewhere thanks chicken :thnk (thats me in the pic not you)[/quote:2nzmtgph] LOL :o0