Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

suzannemeehan Posts: 50
Can i get opinions on these shoes.. I'm only a little bit smaller than my FH so i don't want to be towering over him so i need a little heel.. Are these nice? [img:1a1shj5c]http://www.theaccessoryboutique.com/graphics_cache/e6/66/d367fc4dd8dc9d7976a983b99743.jpg[/img:1a1shj5c]
s wife Posts: 1445
they are very dainty and i love the beeding on them how i wish i could get away with a small heel as they look so comfy ,i on the other hand have to have a 3 and half inch heel to stop me looking like a midget :o0
garran9 Posts: 4401
[quote="manda":3845zvyu]they are very dainty and i love the beeding on them how i wish i could get away with a small heel as they look so comfy ,i on the other hand have to have a 3 and half inch heel to stop me looking like a midget :o0[/quote:3845zvyu] I could have soo written every part of that reply especially the crippling height of hte heels :o0 :o0 :o0 They are beautiful shoes!! :lvs
toolatetothink Posts: 224
They are really lovely. Well done - another thing off the list!
Milly83 Posts: 3620
They are lovely. My heels are 3 inches high. Need them because my dress would have been dearer to alter otherwise!
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
They are lovely. I have to get flats, same height as h2b
suzannemeehan Posts: 50
B2bsept08 did you get them already? Can you post a pic if you got them.. I'm thinking about getting flats for the reception as i really cannot walk nevermind dance in heels.. (even though they are small..) but i don't know what flats would be ok to wear on the day even though they'll be covered.. but the whole garter thing will show off my shoes.. :ooh
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
I have them ages. There so comfy. I tried them one with the dress aswell and there lovely. Heres the pic of them [img:3k3czwz8]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/2/3/0/3/9/webimg/21795600_tp.jpg[/img:3k3czwz8]