Shoes to go with this dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elban26 Posts: 2458
Hi there, I was going to wear silver shoes with this dress to a wedding on Saturday, but in the picture the model is wearing nude colour shoes and I think they look good with it. Would you go for silver or nude? All opinions appreciated! [img:nbsg7j5x]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dave-johnny_2144_17564823.jpg[/img:nbsg7j5x]
Diamondz Posts: 2208
Hmm I would probably go with silver... the nude does look good too though.... but getting off the fence I pick SILVER
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I know nude shoes are all in fashion now but I would prefer silver shows with this dress - to set it off! I think nude shoes would be too plain with this dress!
mrslovebird Posts: 95
I think silver would b good as would pick up some of th sparkle detail on ur dress! I love the dress btw! O-O
Thanks for the replies! Ya I think maybe silver would set the dress off better! I have a nice pair of diamante silver sandals that I think will do the trick! MrsJuly 2011, thanks for compliment on dress! I really :lvs it too!
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
Amazing dress, can I ask where is it from? Personally I'd like nude but silver is perfect for this colour dress too.
Rogue User Posts: 6101
I would go with nude cos I think the dress is pretty glitzy as it is and would look better with something plain.
[quote="brown2be":1ukvlady]Amazing dress, can I ask where is it from? Personally I'd like nude but silver is perfect for this colour dress too.[/quote:1ukvlady] Brown2be, it's a Dave and Johnny dress. I got it from Beverly Hills in Galway. They ordered it in for me and got a few more in too! I think I might get a pair of nude sandals tomorrow, when I get paid, and try on both silver and nude with the dress tomorrow evening and decide then which looks better!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
FAAAABULOUS dress, gorgeous colour.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
gorgeous dress hun, id go with Nude colour shoes, they have fab shoes in New look!