shooting pains - worried!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
Hi Since I woke up this morning I have shooting pains down below, starting to freak out any ideas girls what this might be?
bam bam Posts: 1756
Hey honey, I can't tell ya what that means, but just wanted to say I hope you're ok. Give the hospital a ring just to put your mind at ease, and remember that your scans have shown everything to be ok so try not to panick. It might be just a type of stretching pain??
thanks pet I am just sick of the stress you know yourself x
bam bam Posts: 1756
Oh I do indeedy!! There's no point even saying to you to relax but it'll be all fine honey *)
Tangle Posts: 52
I had pains very like this just over a week ago, went to the doctor & hospital, turns out it was just muscle spasms due to stretching. I'd ring your doctor if I were you just to be on the safe side.
alton Posts: 3077
Drink lots of water because dehydration can make the aches and pains much worse. Try not to worry but do give the hospital or GP a ring to see what they have to say about it.
dreamer Posts: 3941
Hi Dora, Just to let you know I had those on and off too for a few weeks a while back. I just put it down to stretching pains and nerves being affected etc. Hope all is ok! :wv
Mrsexcited Posts: 927
Hi Dora, i get these pains sometimes and just presume they are stretching pains. i had a scan last week and everything was fine. if you are worried i'd ring your GP just to make sure all is okay. i hope everything will be okay for you both.
thanks girls for the rassurance going to my GP later on with a chest infection I think so will ask then x
newone Posts: 1714
Dora, hope you got on okay with GP and are feeling better.