shootings in Canada

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
jeeeeeeesus... the offices that are above the food court/ canteen that the shootings happened are h2b's montreal office! some of h2b's staff were in there, his supervisor, the guy that came over to train him up when he first started was in the canteen and was stood next to the guy that started shooting and he had to give statements to the police, the office is the floor above where the shootings were, they were on the phone to h2b hiding under the tables, they shut down all the elevators and they didnt want to risk the stairs in case he heard them and came up to them, h2b was supposed to finish at 9 last night but he ended up staying til 7 this morning...sorting stuff out from this end, imagine how scared you'd be in that situation.. what makes everything more freaky is that h2b was actually supposed to be over in the canada office this week..but they postponed it... R.I.P to those who died, and my prayers are with those critically ill, xx kim xx
kellyc Posts: 1300
o my god that's terrible, whats this world coming to
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
That is just terrible. I heard it on the radio this morning on my way to work. There was a guy on and he was saying what had happened and he sounded so frightened ..he said we were just walking down the street and a guy come on front of us with a big shot gun and were so frightened that we had to hide in bushes ... Your just not safe anway ..you just dont know what is around the corner.. ooooh rock n roll you are so lucky that your htb didnt go ..oh my god ... I will say a praeyer ..
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
its dreadful, you would be afraid to go out wouldnt you?
[quote:1njvw30q]its dreadful, you would be afraid to go out wouldnt you?[/quote:1njvw30q] Yeh I think I will lock myself up in my little house :lol:
definatly, i bet those poor people at 9/11 didnt think a normal day in work would turn into one of the worst terroist attacks in history, just thought it would be a normal day in work
[quote:kia2r6ag]definatly, i bet those poor people at 9/11 didnt think a normal day in work would turn into one of the worst terroist attacks in history, just thought it would be a normal day in work[/quote:kia2r6ag] Yeh that must have been auful ...can you imagine how frightned you would have been to have been up there...just unreal.. Imagine the history books in 20 years time with everything in it..
ye please god we'l be able to tell our grandchildren where we were when we it happened