Should i be running around like a mad woman?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

New Mrs Posts: 660
Hey girls, Im getting married in SIX days :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I have to say were pretty much organised, just have to get my contact lenses, wedding night underwear(they can be done in one trip to dundrum!), h2b and ds have to get their hair cuts and were done! Im busy cleaning the house today to get it sorted for visitors! Going to the beauticians with my mam, mil and sis in law on thursday for nails and waxing! Heading to dundrum on friday morning with my mam. I always though we would be running around like blue arse fly's the week of our wedding but were not!
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
Not if your organised! I got married in August and we did do a lot of running around the week before but we had things to do. Relax and enjoy it the day will fly :wv
Jawl Posts: 8881
I hope to be as organised as you :)
Anahita Posts: 1161
I thought the same, was worried I'd missed something major. But then from the Wednesday (got married on a Friday) it all started to happen. I was organised within reason but some stuff just couldn't be done till then, like tan, nails, dropping cake down etc. But I'm kinda glad coz it kept my mind of the nerves. Best of luck.