Menu

Should i be worried girls?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi For the last couple of days I have been getting this hardening of my tummy now and then and then it goes - it is not painful just an odd sensation. I called my consultants secretary and she said is fine as long as no spotting or bad cramping. Also bubs seems to have moved around and is not kicking me downwards and backwards! Seems to early for Braxton Hicks? Anyone else experience this? Feeling really worried about it.
brideeee Posts: 1490
hi ya I've read that ppl can have BHs from 22 weeks on, so seems fine to me HTH xx b
bluebell07 Posts: 182
I've been having braxton hicks since week 22 or 23 so I'd say that's what it is..... Try not to worry - my tummy is hard alot these days and has been for a number of weeks now but it's just getting the muscles ready for the real thing!! :xox :xox
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Chloe I had the same tightenings as you at the same weeks as you and my consultant told me it was BH and it was fine. So dont worry and take care MrsNoc
feelsobad Posts: 693
thanks girls feeling a bit hormental last few days so this was all making me a bit teary!
jellybaby Posts: 2316
I had Braxton Hics from 18 weeks with my DD, and it sounds like what you're describing, so nothing to worry about *)