Should I be worried

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi Mrs Hoola I would ring the hospital/doctor and get them to check to the baby's heartbeat just in case. I'm sure the baby is just having a quiet day but better to check these things out I think
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Hey Mrs Hoolla, I had a couple of days where baby was a bit quieter a few weeks ago, but s/he has made up for it since - I wouldn't worry too much, but if you're wstill not feeling anything by tomorrow it might be worth giving the doc a call. As for the tightening felling, could these be mild braxton hicks?? I think they can start about where you are now.
newyearbabs Posts: 686
I get days too that babs doesn't move or kick much. If you are concerned give that hospital a buzz to put your mind at rest. Did you try drinking iced water that does the trick for me or if you could manage a walk and when you come back you might feel a bit of movement that always happens with me
McMummy Posts: 1041
My baby moves a lot so when but I could go through days of not feeling it move much. I used to get very worried but when I had my last scan the baby was doing summersaults and jumping off my sides but I couldn't feel it so I think it can depend on the baby's position. No harm checking in with the doctor anyway but try not to worry.