Should I go to the Doc?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Allure Posts: 220
I've a terrible pain under my right boob- it's a sharp pain that has been coming and going since Thurs. my next appointment isn't till 6th April. Is there any point going to my GP- I wonder is it a pulled muscle or something? She prob can't give me anything for it- but I wonder if I should be resting?
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
hun i get this too especially when im sitting ay my desk for long periods or if im sitting on a stool. maybe give ur doc a buzz if its thats sore, do u get it at night time when u are lying down aswell :action32
cookiemad Posts: 917
prob just baby trying to get comfortable. but if you are worried id ring doc and see. wannababs get back to work :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Idina Posts: 1289
Hi, when is the last time you got measured for a bra? Are you still wearing underwire? Your boobs go up and down when you are pregnant getting ready for the milk coming in and you can feel this under your boobs, in your arm pits etc. Could be something like that. If you are worried contact the doc though to put your mind at rest.
Thanks for your speedy replies. wannababs - Don't have the pain in bed - I'm asleep as soon as I hit the pillow- but I do have it if I lye on the couch in the evening. imhere - I don't think it's the baby. He or she has a foot or elbow lodged in the same spot for the last 2 weeks and that was just uncomfortable and what I'm feeling now is painful Idina - your prob right about my bra- I'm wearing mat bra's but haven't been measured since 8 weeks.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
oh love, go and get measured, i got measured at 13 weeks and went from 34b to 36d and now im in a dd cup!! :eek :eek :eek :eek hope u feel better soon chicken, i wish i cud fall asleep the min i hit the pillow :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
Yeah I think I'll pop down town at lunch tomorrow and get measured in Marks. The pain is making me quite narky. I do relaise I'm quite lucky to be getting loads of sleep at the mo. Didn't get a full nights sleep for the first 4 months after my BFP- I was like a zombie.
Well i got measured last week and got myself 2 new Mat Bras - happy days or so i thought - I waited for the pain to go away and i waited and i waited. the pain was as bad as ever. So I had the day of on monday and decided to get it checked out. I knew the baby was ok coz he/she has been kicking like a mad thing. But I said better safe then sorry. Turns out I have inflamed cartilage :weep :weep feeling very sorry for myself. It just happens to people not just if your pg. But it can be pg related. I can't take anything at all for it I just have to wait for it to heal itself.
Idina Posts: 1289
You poor thing! Take care
MammyC Posts: 3621
Both me and dh had this!! He ended up in hospital for a week while they checked it out! I never said/say anything when I get it, just put up with it. The difference between men and women eh?!! ;)