Should I test?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SpringBride Posts: 406
Hi Girls, this is probably just wishful thinking on my part...(again), but have a bit of a funny cycle, last month got AF on day 24, and on day 24 of this month, got some very light brown spotting, so officially on day 3 of af now I think, and still some very light brown discharge, never happened before should be well into period at this stage, should I test or try hold out til day 28? Thanks :thnk
mammybean Posts: 10364
we all know that i have no stamina or patience, I would test. Thats just me and i wouldnt be distraught with a bfn. If a bfn would depress you for the day dont. But if it is brown spotting and not red it could be from implantation! I am sure i was no help :o0 Go on do a test lol :babydust:
well Beanies you were of no help, :o0 but....Im going to do the test now. will report back shortly.
got a negative which I expected, if Im still getting the discharge monday I'll do another test, its just unusual for me cos once I get that discharge I always get af the next day. Probably just my body playing tricks on me, I'll have to go shopping today to console myself :o)ll Thanks Beanies :babydust: to all the girls
mammybean Posts: 10364
well if shopping is the consolation prize you were definately going to do one :o0 Ya i am a bit of a walking contradiction! I try to be helpful but tie myself up in knots of words! And i am normally so articulate!
bellabella Posts: 2750
Springbride any news? :wv