Show me your blue or coloured wedding shoes please!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
Hi Girls, i want to get a pair of blue or coloured shoes as my wedding shoes but am not having any luck in the shops. Any chance you'd show me yours & tell me where you got them & how much please?? thanks girls :wv
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
Hey i wore irregular choice shoes.. i loved them. they have a blue sole!! Got them in Schuh in Dublin, €100.. :wv
Cairn Posts: 313
[quote="newchapter":1kwnqi2z]Hey i wore irregular choice shoes.. i loved them. they have a blue sole!! Got them in Schuh in Dublin, €100.. :wv[/quote:1kwnqi2z] I want to get these I love them. Im going in to try them on during the week. How are they to walk in? I'm not good with high heals.
theyr fine! i found them comfy enough. theres a matching bag too.. i didnt use it on the day but it still reminds me of the wedding :wv
luckyladee Posts: 2550
Here are mine - green! I got them on ebay for next to nothing. And i LOVE them :-) [attachment=0:1xr9pkck]shoes.jpg[/attachment:1xr9pkck]
olbol Posts: 280
(God I hope this attachment works!) Not quite my wedding shoes but planning on getting these for the snow or rain - a wedding in the depths of winter is bound to see one or other!! Plus they'll match the BM dresses :o0[attachment=0:3l1dh1l3]navy-hunter-wellington-boots-hunter-wellies-2530-p.jpg[/attachment:3l1dh1l3]
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
[quote="newchapter":2gh7p2rg]Hey i wore irregular choice shoes.. i loved them. they have a blue sole!! Got them in Schuh in Dublin, €100.. :wv[/quote:2gh7p2rg] I have these shoes aswell and i love them.They come in different colours and heel height so a great selection to choose from :wv
and i have to say, everyone commented on them.. im tempted to get them in a dif color!!!
mommylicious Posts: 836
Mine, any excuse! Got them on ebay for half nothing and they are even cheaper now. Had to high because other half is a giant, they look so much better in real life. [img:c1cusuws]http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!B+vjW2wEWk~$(KGrHqN,!iMEzN9OnYO(BN!oNjgNDg~~_12.JPG[/img:c1cusuws]
marymartin16 Posts: 79
I havent bought them yet but this is want i would love. I love anything pink.