Show me your dress for the Hen!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunchild Posts: 86
Hey Grrrlllss please show me your dress for your hen night O-O :yelrotflmaosmilie: O-O need to get some ideas...we'll have props on the night but I wont be wearing a costume....just a regular outfit...
luckyladee Posts: 2550
I'm going on my hen TOMORROW MORNING. This is my dress [attachment=0:30dtzoc0]rochajohn-rocha-navy-tiered-chiffon-dress.jpg[/attachment:30dtzoc0] Teaming with high navy shoes and a little gold bolero thingy
francysgirl Posts: 156
love yr dress luckladee and gold will match perfect with navy. this is mine although not sure if ive attached it properly. O-O
sherwood Posts: 737
This is mine. Loving the two already posted.
ohh love that colour sherwood i actually dont know how Im squeezing into mine. I've 3 weeks. At this stage I'll be glueing my lips together to stop me from eating. :hic :hic
I'm the same Francygirl, I'm am somehow miraculously getting into it :o0 I'm having a black and bling theme at the hen so all the girls are wearing black and then I'll stand out in my pink. Afterall, it's ALLLLLL about me :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
the lady in red. danger danger watch out, hee. oh you'll have a ball. i love the one shoulder dresses. my wedding dress is one shoulder. im obsessed. haha. i was at a black and bling last year and it looked great all the girls dressed in their black, plus its handy as every girl has a Lbd in their ward robe. :yelrotflmaosmilie: my official hens is in spain so we've hoola skirts, vest tops and flip flops for that (getting married in spain). the SHAME. but my sisters wanted to give me a session in dublin, so at least i get to shop and look half decent for my one at home. oh bring on the fun times girls. O-O O-O
Oh I love the sound of the one in Spain, can I come :o0 :o0 I was meant to be going to Liverpool but it was working out too expensive so I changed it back home (I felt too guilty about the price) so a couple of my lovely friends decided since I was missing out on shopping in Liverpool that they would take me on a day trip over next Tuesday instead so I'm hoping to stock up on my honeymoon stuff :o)ll
yep you can come if i can go shopping to liverpool with you. :o)ll :o)ll your friends are sooooo nice to do that. you'll have to have a couple of champers on the way over, but not too many as you want a productive day of shopping done. wahooooo
It's a date so, I'll meet you for a day of shopping next Tuesday :o0 :o0 Think I'll have to stay away from the champers though as I've to drive from Tipp to Dublin at 5.30 in the morning and I'm driving back down again Tuesday night :o( :o( I think I am literally going to shop til I drop!