showing already

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aylala Posts: 3673
im not sure if this is in my head or not but i dont think i can hide my tummy for much longer. Now i wasnt a size 8 but im slim size 12 and 5 10 and dh said tonight he could see a bump forming. :eek i had a bit of a tummy but not this big. I was worried there was something wrong before my bfp anyone else feel like this
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
i was the same in the early weeks, a lot of it is bloating and water retention. it's too early to actually "show". i noticed it so much in the evenings, i was bursting out of my trousers!!!
milis Posts: 7998
I've been the same from the very start, very bloated all the time, and I've never had a tummy (except after a big meal!). It can't be babs though, as your uterus doesn't creep up over your public bone til 11 weeks. My bloating was/is all at the top of my tummy.
your probably right sunny girl id say half of it is in my head
[quote="Milis":24t1dq6u]I've been the same from the very start, very bloated all the time, and I've never had a tummy (except after a big meal!). It can't be babs though, as your uterus doesn't creep up over your public bone til 11 weeks. My bloating was/is all at the top of my tummy.[/quote:24t1dq6u] glad to know im not alone. I just want to look pregnant not like i ate all the pies
[quote="Aylala":3v8l0frl][quote="Milis":3v8l0frl]I've been the same from the very start, very bloated all the time, and I've never had a tummy (except after a big meal!). It can't be babs though, as your uterus doesn't creep up over your public bone til 11 weeks. My bloating was/is all at the top of my tummy.[/quote:3v8l0frl] glad to know im not alone. I just want to look pregnant not like i ate all the pies[/quote:3v8l0frl] I don't think that particular look comes in til after 20 weeks.... I'm looking forward to that too!
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
i'm the same as you ayala - milis does it go down before you actually start showing or do you go from bloat to bump?
My mammy told me it would go down. Mine hasn't :o( I was really looking forward to a few weeks of having the boobs without the tummy :o0
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
its ridiculous how bloated i am by the evening. people will defo guess if it doesn't go down.
my mam reckons il be 'all baby' like she was i hope so! Had a nightmare last night i was covered in stretch marks all down my sides but none of my stomach! Then another one that me and dh were running from zombies like that film dawn of the dead :o0