Shut up about Sopranos everybody!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bride. Posts: 3014
Aaaghhh I really don't want to know what happens tonight but all the radio presenters keep giving hints, they're driving me nuts. Between them, the tv clips, dh and the blindingly obvious there is probably no point in watching it tonight. :o0 Anyone else have a bit of a crush on Tony?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Bride.":5t3rcmda]Aaaghhh I really don't want to know what happens tonight but all the radio presenters keep giving hints, they're driving me nuts. Between them, the tv clips, dh and the blindingly obvious there is probably no point in watching it tonight. :o0 [b:5t3rcmda]Anyone else have a bit of a crush on Tony[/b:5t3rcmda]?[/quote:5t3rcmda] sometimes but then i imagine him on top of me and i feel ill
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Feeling left out am I the only one who didn't get into the Sopranos ????? Is it worth my while borrowing a box set of all the episodes ?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Mrs OBrien":34u7xblx]Feeling left out am I the only one who didn't get into the Sopranos ????? [b:34u7xblx]Is it worth my while borrowing a box set of all the episodes [/b:34u7xblx]?[/quote:34u7xblx] definitely
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[quote="Cluck":2f4ugp1c][quote="Mrs OBrien":2f4ugp1c]Feeling left out am I the only one who didn't get into the Sopranos ????? [b:2f4ugp1c]Is it worth my while borrowing a box set of all the episodes [/b:2f4ugp1c]?[/quote:2f4ugp1c] definitely[/quote:2f4ugp1c] There goes my next few weekends then :o0
bride. Posts: 3014
[quote:1w80qfx6] i imagine him on top of me [/quote:1w80qfx6] oh ye dirty thing. Yes def worth getting box sets out. I wish I'd never seen any of them and I could just start again.
Sassy Sally Posts: 306
I can't believe it's almost over ;o( ;o( ;o( It's mine and the H2B's only shared interest :o0 :o0
Grace Ann Posts: 2464
we are waiting for this series to finish so we can get the next box set. we've seen them all on dvd. we arent watching it on the telly. so i hope i dont hear any radios talking about what happens!
LabLady Posts: 4325
shudder.... nope dont fancy tony and that breathing through his nose really rubs me up the wrong way! I do love the show though! That and Prison Break and Lost are what DH and I watch together...
Grace Ann Posts: 2464
Oh God yes the breathing! especially when he's eating, he's very loud! :o0