SHUT UP DUMBA$$

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Twirl Posts: 5598
Oh MY god i would love to hit that idiot. He is giving out saying there must be loads of money in the country as ireland has the biggest supporters over in NewZealand...... eh dumbo did you never think about all the people that have emmigrated. Seriously someone hand me a giant hand til i whack him with it :duh: O:|
i want one Posts: 2893
and breathe. :o0 you'll be outta there soon on maternity wahoo :o)ll
Jawl Posts: 8881
I have loads of friend at it. Bar one couple who saved their asses off for it and made it their holiday this year, the rest all emigrated :o0
Oh look hes a right dope. He thinks he can solves the countries problems with his stupid ignorant comments and views. I am all for having your own opinion but i cant stand his. And breath :o0 I feel like a right bitch today but in fairness i hadnt given out about him all week so i am over due :o0 Role on maternity leave is right. :o0
ianstuart Posts: 1947
I work with the male public and ive had so many comments like these all week , some people just never think beyond their own wee bubble. O:|
Ianstuart, i have only one to listen to so you have my greatest sympathy. I really do miss female company.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
oh twirl u poor pet :action31 pregnancy hormones eh :o0 :o0 :o0 silly man :innocent: :innocent:
Mammymcphee, i really cant blame those at all, i was like that anyway :o0 he is a very silly man :o0