sick, but not sick??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsp2010 Posts: 1461
hi mummys(to be) im full of questions just paranoid about everything! im getting nausea on and off it just comes and goes, but iv not actually been sick? has anyone else been like this?
MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Hi mrsp2010 Ive been same last 2days but theres a tummy bug flying around n it was different to my ms...hope u feel better soon!!
DaisyB Posts: 1708
hiya yeah i was like that up untill about 16 weeks was so nauseous every morning but wasnt actually getting sick only a very odd time.. with my DS i was feeling nauseous most of the day but actually getting sick a lot too.
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
How far gone are you? I felt like that most of the first trimester. I was only sick(vomited) twice so but felt nauseas for most of the time, esp in the evening. THe thing I felt helped was eating small bits regularly.
my bfp was roughly 3 weeks late so its difficult to tell how far along till i have my first scan, but digital test last week said 2-3 weeks and im retesting tomorrow just to make sure i see it rising but id say roughly 5 weeks dont think im getting a bug, just feeling lousey on and off, but tbh as long as baby is growing healthy i will take whatever is thrown at me!
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
[quote="mrsp2010":1n79xnmn]my bfp was roughly 3 weeks late so its difficult to tell how far along till i have my first scan, but digital test last week said 2-3 weeks and im retesting tomorrow just to make sure i see it rising but id say roughly 5 weeks dont think im getting a bug, just feeling lousey on and off, but tbh as long as baby is growing healthy i will take whatever is thrown at me![/quote:1n79xnmn] It sounds like you just feel pregnant..... Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Angel Delight Posts: 103
I started to feel like this yesterday, I was in the car for about twenty minutes with my sister and thought I would never get out, felt so sick! Was grand when i ate something but it did come and go all evening. In one way im delighted cos its a symptom but really hope I dont suffer to much with ot over the next few weeks!
momof3 Posts: 510
Like this every day so I have to eat something every few hrs to keep It at bay. It's a good sign
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Dont worry thats exactly how I felt - just no appetite - I find once i eat little and often to keep hunger away I dont feel as sick - I did actually vomit for the first (and only) time at 14 weeks! I've had 2 scans so far and everything is fine so try not to worry.
dital test is now showing 3+ weeks!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll