Sick of hearing about the snow!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emlo Posts: 1506
Anyone else sick of listening to people going on about the snow and how long it took them to get home: “it took me 3 hours to get home”, “well, it took me 5 hours to get home”, “well it took me 15 hours to get home”, etc, etc. It's not a bloody competition. Get over it people!!!
aston Posts: 4100
Suppose we are not used to snow! Think it is a novelty!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
I hate snow and recession and i too dont want to listen to either and i did'nt win the lotto last night................ >:o( >:o( Im so glad there is someone else that doesnt like the messy white stuff.....my kids hate snow to....make it go away...
Was the lotto won last night? If so say I have the winning ticket in my wallet!! hee hee
Aston if you have the winning ticket ill be your BFF so where are we going on holidays?????
I was thinking somewhere warm cause you dont like the snow!! Ill let u know after lunch if it was me.........
Aston why do i have to wait till after lunch????? i have no lunch money and i have my bag packed so can we just go now??? Ill pay ya back at the end of the month i swear...............I also have no shoes on and im coatless.... Do ya not feel sorry for me....... ;o( :o( :o( Need warm weather................[size=150:3qv0p5qw]NOW[/size:3qv0p5qw]