Sick of it!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chick2012 Posts: 584
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Probably should be in los but fuck it, im sick of wedding plans,im sick of everyone asking me how its going,have i sorted this and that. I do have a life you know, outside wedding planning. O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| i Honestly wish it was over and i could just go on honeymoon, everyone has been giving me their opinion on something this week, i dont want your fucking opinion. F off... O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| please tell me im not on my own :eek :eek
MichelleBelle Posts: 202
I remember the feeling. I actually had a big meltdown about a month before the wedding, told the hubbie I didn't want to get married and we should break up! I was just so overwhelmed with everything - I didn't get much help from anyone and to be honest, I didn't enjoy planning the wedding at all. I hated it. Anyway, I didn't really want to call it off or break up with the H2B, I just went a bit crazy. He then realised that he needed to give me a hand and within 2 days had loads of stuff sorted out that had been really getting me down. So yes, it's normal to feel that way and you are most certainly not the only one! Are you getting much help from your bridesmaids/friends/family?
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
I get people asking me a lot too. There are some people i don't mind asking, and there are others that i really don't like asking me. Mad i know. But there are some people i don't want to discuss the wedding plans with. In general now i just say 'yeah i've nearly everything organised now'. It sounds ridiculous i suppose that there are only some people i want to talk about it with. Don't let it bother you too much. I reckon its out of genuine interest that people are asking, as they know its a big part of your life. On the other side i have a friend who is consumed by wedding planning and wedding conversation and thats O:|