Silk Flowers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dexavia Posts: 242
I am going to start looking into silk flowers - anyone have any recommendations?
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
try allaboutweddings and thebridalbouquet.com
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
Got samples from allaboutweddings, and sarahsflowers.co.uk. Both are really nice- they look so real. However, sarahsflowers are UK based, so you have to take postage into consideration.
manxmrs Posts: 850
I second All About Weddings - :o)ll :o)ll Michelle is ACE to deal with - we're getting quite a bit from her
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
omg!! i was so going to post this question too!!! do they look really real?? i love the idea of silk flowers cos theyre cheaper and you get to keep the bouquet forever but i was concerned about how real they look..... has anyone used them for their own wedding??
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
YEA THEY LOOK GREAT GOT A SAMPLE FROM ALLABOUTWEDDINGS LOOK FAB
islandlil Posts: 1059
hope you don't mind me asking a question-does anyone have silk church flowers they want to sell? BM is getting me the bouqets and buttonholes and hoping to get cheap ribbon pew wnds but would like to get a couple of displays for the church. my dress is ivory and BMs are in red. O-O
atlast2010 Posts: 444
[quote="bride2be1":j5ir9upf]try allaboutweddings and thebridalbouquet.com[/quote:j5ir9upf] can you check this address again thebridalbouquet.com is not a site ? thanks
atlast2010 Posts: 444
think it must have been thebridesbouquet.com :)
happilywed Posts: 638
i got my flowers from sarahsflowers.co.uk they were fab ...heres a pic to give you a idea [img:17o61sqq]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/lauraotoole/jpg0001copy-1.jpg[/img:17o61sqq] thats my bouquet to the right i loved them and i have them to keep forever now :heartbeat: