Silly OH!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
I had been waiting patiently for new Glee to start... counting the days off and generally working myself up into a frenzy of excitement! OH loves it too, and as he has his course on Wed nights, last night I recorded it on the UPC box for him. I didn't even watch it, so we could see it together tonight. I purposely avoided Glee-related threads on WOL, didn't go near FB, just in case it was spoiled on me. The numpty has only gone and deleted it by mistake! Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he told me... (I know it's on again tomorrow night, and that this is a tinchy thing to give out about... but JAYSUS! I was sooooooo good not to watch it last night!!)
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I would kill him. KILL him. But then again Im very dramatic :o0 :o0 :o0
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Numpty! Snarf! Love that word!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Ahhhh no! Not a life or death kinda thing... If it had of been Greys Anatomy or Desperate Housewives though, I think murder would of been committed :o0
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
If my DH did that to one of my favourite shows..... oh lordie it doesn't bare thinking about. It sucks when you're all geared up for it and then you're all disappointed. He would definitely be running for cover anyway.
I met him for lunch today. Thought he was looking a bit "sheepish" (or scared- hard to know which way I'll go when I'm hungry). I was sitting babbling away to him about Michael Bublé - my friend had just texted to say she'd a spare ticket. He was very enthusiastically encouraging me to go and "enjoy myself"... I smelt a rat, stopped eating mid-Subway, and bellowed "WHAT DID YOU DO?" Apparently he'd gone into UPC box to delete old stuff, presumed it was old Glee and had that slow motion experience after you hit delete and realise you can't undo it. He was v apologetic. And will be purchasing my Michael Bublé ticket (he doesn't know that bit yet)
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
Me and my DH do this with X Factor and it takes all i have somenights not to watch it. He works on a sat ni and off sunday so we usually have out sat night on a sunday day iykwim. Id kill him if he deleted it on me but :o0
It's the little things... I'd prefer to see it with him, than before him. Otherwise I'd tell him all the bits before they happen!