Menu

Silly rant-nothing important!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snuffy Posts: 1492
Listen, you will do this or you will not get laid this weekend. I am spending hours making lists of all possible wedding venue types, by county, and we will go through said list at the weekend. I will let you cross off somewhere for silly reasons-like you don't like the town it's in, what athlone has ever done to you I don't know. But fine. We both need to be happy with it. And I'm clearly making sure you're involved. But for the love of god, if we sit down at the weekend and you come out with "this sounds interesting. Kinda.." I will smack you.(not literally, don't worry) It's not exactly constructive is it. Not something I can work with is it. Either you don't like it and we cross it off the list, or you do and we leave it on. There's to be no half liking it. We can't cross half of it off the list. Sorry, silly mini rant, just needed to get it out.
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
[quote="Snuffy":1gxav2ew]Listen, you will do this or you will not get laid this weekend. [/quote:1gxav2ew] Read this and thought whatever it is, I'll do it!!! >:o) I think you should just decide yourself.
JustBecause Posts: 3242
I think you should do your own short list. GIve him 3 options and make life easier for both of you ;o)