Silver candle holder with ivory candles??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dubbird Posts: 146
Hi girls and boys! I bought a silver unity candle holder but now im thinking as my dress is ivory would ivory candles look a bit naff with the siver?? Im not into gold/brass thats why I opted for the silver.You'd swear I had nothing better to be doing that worrying about this :o0 I think im getting obsessed with all this wedding planning!! Cheers folks :wv
shoegals Posts: 1640
Hi there, no I think they will be fine with it the silver.
bangel Posts: 2285
Don't be silly! They will be fine.
mrswifey Posts: 775
Haha I hear you! Only just starting on the planning route myself and can already see myself spending hours obsessing over small details - fun though!! Anyhoo, just to offer my opinion, I think it could look quite nice! Maybe if u bought one ivory candle and see how it looks in a silver holder?
dubbird Posts: 146
Cheers girls for your replys...think i might just bring it back and get a refund at least.I have a bit of time I suppose ! Thanks again :wv
she Posts: 3298
Girls honestly no one will even notice your candles or the holders apart from you and the priest and believe me the priest wouldn't care if they were green candle holders........consintrate on the things that people remember.
Linda H Posts: 1151
[quote="she":ctcbi2h3]Girls honestly no one will even notice your candles or the holders apart from you and the priest and believe me the priest wouldn't care if they were green candle holders........consintrate on the things that people remember.[/quote:ctcbi2h3] Well said She, my thoughts exactly!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Yes they will go.