Silver clutch bags

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

smurf Posts: 755
Any ideas where to get these ladies? I need 3 for the bms.
lopats Posts: 692
hi sus, i seen lovely ones yesterday in accessorize, and they have themin debehams as well . had to be dragged away from them mysef - magpie syndrome!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Oh there's this little corner shop just off Grafton St. and I saw them in there!! Go past the Great Outdoors shop and it's on the same side but on the corner!! They've loads of lovely things in there!! ;)
Ghostbuster Posts: 1268
I bought the same for my BM's - got them in Dune. They also had lovely ones in Faith - Dundrum SC.
Dill Posts: 1640
My friend was showing me one she got yesterday, little small one puffy one with loads of little mirrors almost, gorgeous. Think she got it in Principles
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Just saw some in New Look - I think they were only €15 so maybe they might be too cheap for you but I thought they were nice
bettyboo!! Posts: 345
Try costello & costello Dundrum...be surprised if you could'nt something there...
Joleigh Posts: 4242
My friend bought me one for Christmas in New Look.
shoegal Posts: 323
i'm looking for a new one too - thanks for these suggestions. I got one in Next last year but it wasn't sparkly, more matt material.
smurf Posts: 755
thanks girls, am hitting Costello & Costello Thurs, and will try all the other suggestions.