silver cross 3d pram

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
was in smyths yesterday and they had one hadnt had a proper look at one before as i wasnt sure what to do about bugggies. as the babs is due in dec i doubt ill be out walking a lot so im going to get a lighter dounle for the twins and a sling for babs if im ever out on my own and i think iv decided on the 3d pram for the new baby i think this is a better option than a triple and if i need one ill get a second hand one . anyhow i was looking on twoleftfeet.co.uk and they have the new colours if anybody fancies a look
mrsatlast Posts: 71
I was thinking of that one too twinssep but some people say it's quite heavy, what did you think? I have to say, I take my hat off to you, I'm having palpatations at the thought of bringing 1 around let alone 3...
twinssep Posts: 1242
now tbh i thought it was light the mamas and papas pramette seemed heavier to me but to be fair i have been lugging a double around the place!!!!
mrsatlast Posts: 71
that's true! your probably well used to it. I did lift it & thought it was ok, it's not as if I'm going to be carrying it around. its only to get in & out of the boot of the car. everyone seems to have a different opinions even in the shop, one girl said it was light & the other very heavy. I'd say we will go for that one, it seems better than the separate big pram.