Silver Cross

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
http://www.silvercross.co.uk/silvercross-combi.html Girls I know its WAY too early to be thinking about this stuff but I am in love with this pram - it's on page 5 of the attached catalogue and then all the accesories on the next page. The one I want is the Sleepover Deluxe Classic Chassis in Vintage Colour Does anyone know if silver cross stockists in Ireland have the full range of prams cos i've never heard this one mentioned??
sinion Posts: 6050
oh wow, it's fab, I :lvs it do you think it's a bit early for me to buy it too? :o0
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Can't see your picture :o( But a friend of mine saw the old fashioned Sliver Cross pram in Euro Baby (I think) and said it was SO EXPENSIVE. Her mother said she should have kept her's from when she was a baby :o0
is the link not working babymad?? it links to the silver cross catalogue then the one i'm looking at is page 5 and 7 am in LOVE with it. I love the vintage ones but a) they are way too expensive and b) I don't think they would be the most practical - mum only gave away the one she had for us a few years ago i'm raging now haha :)
It is working I just can't see it in work :o( Although I've just seen your scan pic. Wow :lvs How are you today? I'm sitting here chewing on Gaviscon Tablets, have a bought of terrible indigestion mixed with feeling sick. I wanna go home :o(
not too bad today. was quite sick this morning but now i'm just starving !!! I had mcdonalds chips at lunch and I don't know what it is about them but they just work and are about the only thing I eat that dosen't make me sick straight away. am off in search of food now !! thankfully I haven't started with the indesgtion yet - the vomitting is enough !! you poor thing - can you leave early ?
I'm sure the vomitting is worse, you poor thing. I've only another 2 1/2 hours to go, hopefully I'll make it. Might see if I can skip off an hour early? Great that you're feeling a bit better. McD's always makes things better, always works for hangovers so why not pregnancy :o0 :o0 :wv
River Posts: 845
Hi Oirish, I saw the linear version of the sleepover deluxe last Sunday in Mothercare and fell in love with it!! DH was well impressed with it's transformer like ability :o0 It's 750 which is more than I had hoped to pay. I'm going to have a look around else where as it's the first pram that I had shown to me but I have a feeling that this is the one we'll go with. It's really lovely. The frame is really light too for lifting in and out of the boot. I don't think you'd get much use of the moses basket once the baby is out and about more as it would mean making the bed and then changing it into the carrycot/buggy whenever you wanted to go for a walk. My sister is giving me her moses basket so we'll have another one so will probably use that.
oh cool river ! i like the linear one too but my fav is the classic and they have them in Euro baby (I just phoned to check - how sad am I - its way too early :o0 ) does the 750 include the car seat and stand or what do you get for that amount?
River Posts: 845
Yeah, 750 includes everything. It's a moses basket with a gorgeous sheet to cover it and a mattress. Also a carry cot/regular pram and finally a buggy! The car seat looks nice and cosy too.