Menu

sim's v Cork Fertility Clinic which one..

Go to TTC

murphy777
New Wolly

sim's v Cork Fertility Clinic which one..

Postby murphy777 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi, first time poster here, Can anyone tell what is the difference, pro's'con's, if any, between these 2 clinics please. We are currently in the process of going for ivf with one of these clinics. After speaking with both the only difference I can make out is the Sim's is more expensive for ivf. Has anyone experience in one or both of these clinics? Why is one more expensive than the other for the same treatment. I would love hear your experiences.

E.Rose
Mini Wolly

Re: sim's v Cork Fertility Clinic which one..

Postby E.Rose » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:40 pm

I haven't experience with Sims, but have had the initial exploratory tests done with Cork Fertility and I found them very good. We're looking at IUI for the next step with them soon. I don't know why Sims are so much more expensive, but I can def recommend Cork Fertility from the experience I have had so far.

rachsaund
New Wolly

Postby rachsaund » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:11 am

I just posted a similar post, looking for recommendations on the various Clinics. Repromed are also Cork based so been looking at them

E.Rose
Mini Wolly

Postby E.Rose » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:56 pm

I contacted Repromed a few months ago; it seems all testing is done in Kilkenny and Limerick, they don't do testing in Cork

Go to TTC