Sinion's little bundle has arrived!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newly_wed Posts: 1039
Am thrilled to announce that Sinion finally had her precious baby at 10:10 last night!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll .... a little [color=darkblue:fy80ivx5][size=200:fy80ivx5]BOY[/size:fy80ivx5][/color:fy80ivx5]!!!! Noah Riley weighed in at 8lbs 4oz and is absolutely perfect! :lvs :lvs She was going to be induced this Saturday if babs still hadn't arrived so its wonderful that little Noah decided to make an appearance himself before then!!!!!!! Many, many congrats to both you and your hubby hon!!! Am so delighted for you that you have it over and your long awaited baby is safe in the world! May baby Noah bring you both much joy and happiness!!! :lvs Enjoy him!!! :xxx
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Thats brilliant news !!! Congrats to Sinion and the Sionion family and welcome to the world baby Noah.... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll CanĀ“t wait to read the birth story and see you over in M & K... Thanks for letting us know newly_wed :thnk
fantac Posts: 4109
wohooooo congrats sinion and hubbie and a huge welcome to little noah really delighted for you sinion - see you over in m+k!!! :o)ll
TracyD Posts: 750
Congrats Sinion ! Can't wait to hear all about it. Tracy
mama2E Posts: 670
congratulations sinion. Really delighted for you and DH!!!!! Beautiful name too. Welcome baby Noah!
jarashow Posts: 3083
Fantastic news. Congratulations to you and your hubbie Sinion :o)ll Lovely size, fab name and am delighted you went by yourself!
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Congrats Sinion. So pleased to see this post this morning. What a gorgeous name!!!! Can't wait to hear all about his arrival. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
D Momma Posts: 1101
I am just lurking around here longing to be in, I just wanted to say congratulation so Mr and Mrs Sinion I remeber you ttcing and cant believe time has gone by so fast best wishes
maisedon Posts: 1394
that is absolutely FABULOUS news!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Sinion and a huge welcome to baby Noah!! :xxx
mummytime Posts: 3149
Congratulations Sinion to you and your dh. Enjoy being mammy and daddy :lvs Noah sounds adorable Can't wait to read the birth story!! mc