Six Degrees of Seperation

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Holy cr*p Batman!! :ooh Maybe there is some truth in the Six Degrees of Seperation malarkey after all! My sister rang me on Monday night to tell me that she's just back from football. Nothing strange there, except she told me that her coach is my ex-boyfriend (and first love :lvs !) who I haven't seen in oooh about 12years!!! He recognised my sister first and asked was she Noodeheads sister! :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Weird isn't it?! I went to school with a guy who was from Australia originally. His family moved back to Australia after the Junior Cert. and it turned out my uncle, who had moved there around the same time, became his basketball coach back in Oz! Small world
tilsun Posts: 4506
This type of thing has happened to me so often. It's freaky Did she say, how your ex looked? >:o) >:o)
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
My favourite personal story of this type is when I worked in a bar in Canada I worked with an Ozzie guy who had thrown a party in Galway several years earlier that an ex had taken me to. Never knew who threw the party til I met him all those years late. My favourite non-personal story is from Ray Darcy's 'How mad is that' Collection. This girl was walking out of college one day and a public phone (in a phone box) started ringing. She answered it and it was a friend of hers who started gassing away as normal. Turns out she had misdialled the girls number and just happened to dial the phone box she was walking past instead. HOW MAD IS THAT??????
shortie26 Posts: 260
[quote="pigeonwife":2piqdmrv] My favourite non-personal story is from Ray Darcy's 'How mad is that' Collection. This girl was walking out of college one day and a public phone (in a phone box) started ringing. She answered it and it was a friend of hers who started gassing away as normal. Turns out she had misdialled the girls number and just happened to dial the phone box she was walking past instead. HOW MAD IS THAT??????[/quote:2piqdmrv] Oh my god that is the freakiest thing i ever heard!! mad!!