Menu

Sixth sense?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brideeee Posts: 1490
Hi ladies, I was just interested to know if you think some ppl have a sixth sense and 'just know' you're pregnant before you're even showing. I met a girl, who is a friend of friend 2 weeks ago and I just knew that she knew I was pg, this was before I had even told my parents. Tell me your experience?? xx brideeee
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
The day after I got my BFP, a friend at work asked if I was pregnant - she knew I was TTCing, and just said I looked a bit peeky. I had a bit of nausea but no MS - like actual puking! She guessed with 2 other girls too.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
One of the girls in my office is out at the minute (she's been out for the last few months) and the other morning I was speaking to her and she was asking me about kids etc. anyway I was just going for my 12 weeks scan after speaking with her so didn't want to say anything until doc told me all was okay, I text her a few hours later to tell her our good news and she said she already new (as I was in such good form!!!!!) My mam new before me O:| she said it to me two days before I got my BFP, she also told my other two sisters too before they got there BFP's!!!! We are all really close and she said she just "new" from us! (well the women has ALOT of children so she should!!!) :o0
theoracle Posts: 7664
I was standing near an exit with a girl from work, a man passed by. I said to her 'did you smell the alcohol on that man, he must have OD-ed on vodka last night, God, the smell of him'. She turned around and looked at me strange and said. 'are you pregnant?'. She didn't smell a thing. I went during our lunch break and bought a test, and it was a BFP, 2 days before my AF was due. I sussed a girl at work when she was about 9-10 weeks. She was always very tired and fell asleep at work at her desk twice. I told her she must be pregnant. She denied it at the time, but announced it then a week or two later!