skating on ice

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excited-bride-to-be Posts: 308
oh my god. i cant belive duncan and claire are in the skate off. emly should of went. O:|
judibaby Posts: 2085
Well at least he's safe Lisa Scott Lee is such a muppet!
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Delighted that lisa one went She drives me insane Cant stand her after watchin totally scott-lee She thinks she's massive and the world should revolve around her...MUPPET
Snap judibaby Great minds....... ;o)
NotHere Posts: 10273
I'm glad Duncan stayed, I'm with ye in the Lisa is a muppet camp :o0
mrs celtickitten Posts: 877
god raging i missed the skate off....did lisa cry...she's an awful bawler that one. i think that show she did ruined her image completley. made her look so desperate.
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
Hate Lisa too!!!
excited-bride-to-be Posts: 308
i am delighted lisa went aswell. she would do anything for 5 minutes of fame that one. a muppet is to nice of a word for her. all she does is cries. wonder what reality programe she will be on next??????????????????/
judibaby Posts: 2085
Hate her accent and her superiority complex- and as for the whole princess thing- give me a break! hated her on totally scott lee thinks she's fab! remember when her mother told her maybe she should realise that nobody likes her??? Ha ha- good for Duncan!!!
Jaysus hopefully she'll giv us a break from her for a while Cant stand looking at her anymore Every week i was hoping she'd be voted off