Menu

Skinny Bitch

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LoveLife123 Posts: 2138
Hi ladies, Anybody get this book? Is it any good? Thanks :wv
Toblerone Posts: 2698
Depends on what you want. It's no a quick fix diet it's more about changing how you see food and your life. It advocates a vegan diet which i wasn't really interested in. Seemed too much like a diet - i'd stick to clean eating.
Great thanks for the reply. I just realised I have the title wrong its Skinny Bitch not Skinny Bunny!!!!!!!! O:| O:| O:|
Betsy May Posts: 2168
I know it's not Bunny but you can't type bitch on this site without it being changed. The book is OK - it's not really about being skinny, it's about converting you to a "healthy" lifestyle. I found the first bit ok and it helped me drink alot less Diet Coke but I tuned out when they started ranting about meat and gave graphic details of how pigs are slaughtered. I found French Women Don't Get Fat more realistic and interesting to read.
Thanks Betsy May will look that up - didn't realise about the bunny thing!
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I read this book too and have to say although the first couple of chapters are interesting it quickly becomes a lecture about how you should live your life as a vegan. I found it condescending to be honest and unless you want to make drastic changes to your life its a bit much. Also may of the subsitutes are american and not readily available here.
Service Finder