Sky Atlantic

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
Loving this new channel - Boardwalk Empire and Blue Blood both excellent shows. Anyone see Donnie Whalberg in Blue Blood last night?? He's aged a lot since his days in NKOTB!
islandlil Posts: 1059
Have NTl so don't think we get it??? want to though, as really want to see boardwalk empire. Had to laugh though a the posters for sky atlantic which say Mad Men Season 5. They haven't even started writing season 5 yet and no word on when it;s going ahead!!!-am big mad men fan so really hope they get going soon O:o)
You have to have Sky to get it. O:| for you! I've missed out on Mad Men because it's always shown so late. I was hoping they'd start showing it from the start. I must get the box set.
scotswedding Posts: 2829
Really enjoyed Boardwalk Empire. Recorded Blue Blood but not watched it yet. Donnie W & Tom Selleck together though? I already love it!
[quote="scotswedding":1vmsunhf]Really enjoyed Boardwalk Empire. Recorded Blue Blood but not watched it yet. Donnie W & Tom Selleck together though? I already love it![/quote:1vmsunhf] It's really good. Tom Selleck's still got it!
O:| O:| can;t get it on NTL. yeah really crap how late rte is showing mad men-my OH got me series 1-3 for xmas and loved it!! saw series 4 online-can pm you the links to the sites if u want O:o)
[quote="islandlil":3mivoio3]can pm you the links to the sites if u want O:o)[/quote:3mivoio3] Thanks for the offer - you're very good - but I think I'll sick with the box set.
no worries-my OH prefers box sets too but i was just too impatient after seeing series 1-3 on boxset over xmas that I just couldn't wait! :lvs
madhairday Posts: 1116
have booked marked boardwalk empire very good,
paperclips Posts: 3146
[quote="mafiros81":1pmcjg48][quote="scotswedding":1pmcjg48]Really enjoyed Boardwalk Empire. Recorded Blue Blood but not watched it yet. Donnie W & Tom Selleck together though? I already love it![/quote:1pmcjg48] It's really good. Tom Selleck's still got it![/quote:1pmcjg48] +Only noticed last night that we had this new channel Must check out this Boardwalk Empire your all talking about. Never heard of it