Sky Atlantic yay!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Its actually embarrassing how excited i am about the new channel Sky Atlantic!!!! :-8 So much tv so little time.
streaks Posts: 3592
Saw it advertised, what's it all about?
Hi Lilmissgiggles :wv It's a channel with all the HBO series, Mad Men, Entourage and loads of new ones including Boardwalk Empire (?) from Martin Scorcese, looks good.
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
they seem to have a couple of good shows starting, hopefully it'll stay that way! TV is crap lately! :)
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
they seem to be advertising it big time! Dh texted to ask me to record Boardwalk Empire for him - he heard its meant to be good. Hopefully theres some good programmes on over weekend especially.
Genegirl Posts: 2110
H2b sky plused Blue Bloods that starts tonight too. Looks good actually! Oh my god - was looking through the lisings and at 9am tomorrow - the very first episode of ER is on.... :eek
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Yeah some good shows on it!!
[quote="SorrentoWife":3kwz4fjo]they seem to be advertising it big time! Dh texted to ask me to record Boardwalk Empire for him - he heard its meant to be good. Hopefully theres some good programmes on over weekend especially.[/quote:3kwz4fjo] I'd say it will, Steve Buscemi's in it and he's brilliant. And a good few shows coming down the line too. Also reshowing The Sopranos, The Wire etc from the start. :-8 Have never actually seen these shows even though they're so big. Gene girl i seen that!! Dunno if there'd be enough hours in the day to watch that from the start too. Seen they're showing X Files from the start too.
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Only on sky? Or is it on UPC?
LastRolo Posts: 6892
this has been advertised since Xmas so looking forward to see some of the HBO shows...... hopefully there will be something worth watching on it, nothing on the tv lately! But then again I've an awkward TV like.... I'd rather watch re-runs of Top Gear and Mock The Week than any of the new shows or sometimes the soaps!!