Sleep in rollers?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
Anyone used em? I just want a bit of body, not so much curls. Do you put them on wet or dry hair? I'm atlking about these new style rollers that are comfy to war in bed apparently - here's a link:
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
What makes them different to regular velcro rollers?
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
Sorry - I see now. They're spongy. If they don't keep the shape of the roll, can't imagine them being much good. I put rollers in while hair is damp rather than wet and then add heat.
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
I saw them being tested on xpose yesterday I think. Stylist said to put them in damp hair for best results but you can put them in dry hair either. They are velcro so will hold your hair in place but I really wonder would you be able to sleep wiht them. In saying that id be willing to try them just to see what they would be like. :o0
FrenchToast Posts: 433
I just ordered these a few days ago. Mairead Farrell was talking about them on the Ray Darcy show a few mornings ago. She reckoned they were the best rollere she's ever used. Decided to give it ago. I ordered the hat thing as well for using the hair dryer on. I'm hoping for great things lol! I would imagine it would be best with slightly damp hair with some mouse to help it hold the curl when it dries. There are some links to you tube clips on the website. Check it out. Can't wait for them to arrive now!
HMB Posts: 459
Interested to hear how you guys rate these. Do you find they add volume or an actual wave?
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
My friend got them yesterday am waiting to see what she thinks of them before I order them >:o) >:o)
LullaBelle11 Posts: 1159
How much are they?
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Did anyone see Mairead Farrell after she used them? I heard her talk about them and herself and Ray and Will said that they looked great, but to be honest I was expecting alot more curls. They'd be no good for me anyway my hair is too short.
SunnyK Posts: 3834
[quote="Mari yay":36xgatw4]Did anyone see Mairead Farrell after she used them? I heard her talk about them and herself and Ray and Will said that they looked great, but to be honest I was expecting alot more curls. They'd be no good for me anyway my hair is too short.[/quote:36xgatw4] Emmmm... would have expected a bit better results than that tbh - not quite "Kate Middleton" hair as it states there! It does look like they give some body at the roots though. Keep us posted with any feedback on them ladies!