Sleepless night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BusyDee Posts: 8527
Had a sleepless night last night thanks to h2b O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| We were in bed when he tells me about something which made me sooooooooo MAD and then he just rolls over and goes to sleep and im left there getting a pain in my head from thinking about what he told me! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Couldnt sleep for ages >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Oh crap i would have woke him - >:o( Hope your okay now though and not too annoyed bout what he told you... :action32
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="BouncyL":3pb9pkhr]You poor thing. You should have given him a kick and pretended it was in your sleep! >:o)[/quote:3pb9pkhr] :o0 :o0 :o0 Hate when they do things like that. I'd be the same way, thinking about things, and then not sleeping. Himself just lays his head on the pillow and he's asleep. Drives me insane
I know it drove me even madder how quick he was able to go to sleep :o0
purdy Posts: 199
ugh!!!! i think women were created to do the worrying for men!!!! boo to him mrs purple
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
My OH is like that too - no matter WHAT has happened before bed time, he is asleep almost the second he closes his eyes. No matter how upset or worried or stressed or angry or happy or excited he is, there is NOTHING that will keep him awake! He often falls asleep in the middle of saying good niii-gnrrrr :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: Whereas I could be awake all nigh fretting, or looking forward to something or whatever.
happilymarried2010 Posts: 493
MEN!! TUT!!!!!!!!!!! >:o( >:o( >:o(
:o0 I love being in bed and having a chat but as soon as he gets into bed all he wants to do is sleep (well some of the time anyway >:o) ) and there I'll be telling him about something and then I'll hear him breathing heavy and know that he's asleep. He would sleep standing up - Id love to be like that!
soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
[quote="DCee":2ankpboa]:o0 I love being in bed and having a chat but as soon as he gets into bed all he wants to do is sleep (well some of the time anyway >:o) ) and there I'll be telling him about something and then I'll hear him breathing heavy and know that he's asleep. He would sleep standing up - Id love to be like that![/quote:2ankpboa] i could've written that!