Menu

Sleepwalking

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Sleepwalking, i'm always at it. At least once a week I go sleepwalking and then the next day i'm absolutely wrecked. Had an awful sleepwalk the other night. Anyone else sleepwalk.
*gone* Posts: 4785
Used to be much worse but don't do it as much now - probably because H2B is a light sleeper so anytime I get out of the bed he asks me if I'm alright and if I don't reply he knows I'm sleepwalking.
Senorita Posts: 3413
Yes, I am known to sleepwalk :eek After a very embarrassing incident on holidays, we now always use safety chains on hotel doors :-8
God its terrible. I've actually gotten worse the older i've got. I was running around the house screaming the other night. Hubby never wakes me cause he says its supposed to be bad to wake someone sleepwalking. But when I wake up myself I could find myself in another room standing at the wall or something mad. One night years ago my mother found me getting into the bath. I had it filled and all and was hoppin in in my jamys.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote="Hairy Molly":1yutmr6o]One night years ago my mother found me getting into the bath. I had it filled and all and was hoppin in in my jamys.[/quote:1yutmr6o] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek Gosh that really scary that you'd fill a bath up and was getting into it!! Imagine if you fell down the stairs or something!! Oh scary thoughts!! Can you get hypnotised (sp?) for it or anything??
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[quote="Senorita":1v0xvjmf]Yes, I am known to sleepwalk :eek After a very embarrassing incident on holidays, we now always use safety chains on hotel doors :-8[/quote:1v0xvjmf] Now you can't leave us hanging you have to tell us the story !!
Munster DJ Hire
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote:2e66cex0]Now you can't leave us hanging you have to tell us the story !! [/quote:2e66cex0] I'll tell you when we meet up in Summer Bay Mrs OBrien :o0
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Perfect O-O O-O
[quote:1983u136]Can you get hypnotised (sp?) for it or anything??[/quote:1983u136] I don't know if theres anything that can be done for it. I'm actually terrified that i'll end up doing something really stupid one of these nights and really injuring or killing myself. You wouldn't know like. Imagine if ya hopped into the car and drove off. Jesus it doesn't bare thinking about.
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Hairy Molly":qv68w0fo]Hubby never wakes me cause he says its supposed to be bad to wake someone sleepwalking. .[/quote:qv68w0fo] You're not meant to wake them up suddenly, but you are supposed to lead them back to bed and put them back to sleep ... apparantly we're more receptive to commands in a sleeping state!