Slender Xcellerate and Slender Night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Just wondering has anyone ever used these. Have started on them today and hoping that they'll help me loose a few pounds.
007 Posts: 1462
oh, good luck with that- let us know if its any good!!!
*gone* Posts: 4785
Are they very expensive? I remember looking at something like that once in the chemists and thinking how much fun I would have spending that money on clothes ... even in a bigger size! :o0
Only cost about €50. ya wouldn't get much in the clothes line nowadays for €50 anyway. hope it works.
[quote="Hairy Molly":2juklnw4]Only cost about €50. ya wouldn't get much in the clothes line nowadays for €50 anyway. hope it works.[/quote:2juklnw4] €50 goes a LONG way when you live on the budget I live off !! Unfortunately I've come to the conclusion that there are no quick-fixes for weight loss. It's a simple combination of eating less calories and burning more off with exercise. And even though it's that "simple" I still haven't got the knack of it yet! :o0 New years resolution is to start training to run 10km in the summer, so have to get the bootie in gear soon.
the feckin price of clothes these days. feckin river island i love their stuff but you wouldn't pay less than 60 nowadays for a top out of that place.
[quote="Hairy Molly":jgb1mdku]the feckin price of clothes these days. feckin river island i love their stuff but you wouldn't pay less than 60 nowadays for a top out of that place.[/quote:jgb1mdku] That's why I can't afford to shop there !
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Dont like their clothes they are all for skinny young wans :o(
[quote="Princess Cinders":2qgmtleb]Dont like their clothes they are all for skinny young wans :o([/quote:2qgmtleb] :o0 :o0 no they're not
[quote="Princess Cinders":2ll9vmz9]Dont like their clothes they are all for skinny young wans :o([/quote:2ll9vmz9] There's certain shops that I won't go into cos I class them as "skinny girl shops" ... H2B thinks it's hilarious .. I'd like to see him trying to fit into a "large" top that's actually about a size 12!