Menu

Sligo Hotels

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

homebride Posts: 2
Hello Girls! Im new as you can see!! We are hoping to get married in Sligo, Do you have any recommendations for me? All help needed!! :o)ll
ljk Posts: 66
Hi Homebride, I went to see Cromleach Lodge in Sligo when I was looking and it was fabulous! I would recommend going to have a look around and they were really helpful. http://www.cromleach.com/ :wv
pinkydee Posts: 137
Hi Homebride, I'm getting married in the Radisson Blu in Rosses Point. I think it's a lovely hotel, though haven't had the wedding yet so can't comment on how good it will be as a venue! Though I will say the wedding co-ordinator there seems really good, very professional, coming up with some good ideas for the reception - more so than other hotels I went to see. HTH. Jamesgirl7
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
i haven't got stuck into the venue search yet but I've heard very good things about Markree Castle ...
homebride Posts: 2
Thank you so much girls I will have a search for all 3 hotels and maybe ask the brides for those hotels for advice! Thanks again!! :o)ll
sligo42 Posts: 213
We're getting married in the Clarion. Its a lovely venue - an old converted mental hospital. And their co-ordinator "Bridie" is lovely. I can PM you details if you need them. :)
Calla Lilly Posts: 183
Crumlough Lodge is wow, Kilronan Castle, Lough Rynn I know they are not in Sligo but near and also Castle Dargan near Sligo town.