SMA Formula

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rushinbride Posts: 1097
Hey girls, Anyone planning on feeding new babs SMA Gold formula, today in Tesco they had boxes of the 4oz ready made bottles (the exact ones the hospital provide for you while staying inside). Just thought I'd let ye all know - because hospitals I think in general have tightened up on the amount you can take from the hospital - usually they'll give you one bottle for the journey home and your on your own there after. i just think a box of them would keep you going for a few days without having to make up your own - so you can enjoy babs for those few extra mins a day, without the hassle of sterilising or making up feeds etc. There are 12 in a box! :wv
baby-bel Posts: 929
how much are the pre made ones?
[quote="baby-bel":6ax007gh]how much are the pre made ones?[/quote:6ax007gh] no idea, they looked like they were just out on the shelf...I'd be guessing approx €15 but honestly it'd be worth it, I remember i took about 4 from the hospital when i left with my son, and it was great, not having to worry about feeds etc... I'll definitely pick it up...but not for another 2 or 3 wks... they don't need to be chilled or anything they are literally ready from the box...think of how great that would be for the first few nights!!
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
hey girls. I heard Tesco have baby bits half price, or buy one get one free on the nappies and baby wipes, a friend of mine stacked up. I ran into super valu on the way home and they have baby wipes half price and some buy one get one free, also the huggies new born nappies is buy one get one free, €5.49. Make the most of it.
[quote="baby-bel":fcnc61kr]how much are the pre made ones?[/quote:fcnc61kr] just checked online they are €19.99, still well worth it imo
2crazy Posts: 1478
definitely worth it, my friend got these after baby was born and found them a godsend
NewGirl Posts: 1143
Ladies I also think they would be worth buying - anything that is handy in the first week is worth it!!!