Smelly Nice!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

veryvalentino Posts: 259
Hilarious, sitting here in work and thinking to myself. God, that smell is gorgeous, someone is wearing lovely perfume!!! Then I realise it's me!! I yoinked some lovely body lotion from a hotel I was in last week and used it this morning!!! I'm smelling GOOD!!! :o0
lolabelle Posts: 3311
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Sometimes people come into the office or the shop and they just smell divine! You wanna grab them by the throat and shake them until they tell you what they use (I suppose asking them would work either!) I never seem to have that "nice smell"
veryvalentino Posts: 259
[quote="LastRolo":zgj7rs91]Sometimes people come into the office or the shop and they just smell divine! You wanna grab them by the throat and shake them until they tell you what they use (I suppose asking them would work either!) I never seem to have that "nice smell"[/quote:zgj7rs91] You probably do! I think a few mins after you put on perfume you can't smell it anymore but everyone around you can!! You are probably wafting around smelling fabulous and don't even know it! ;) I had to sniff my arms earlier to see if it was me.....I'm sure that looked strange to the guy sitting opposite me!
Sodapop Posts: 3220
That's hilarious!! We have a boss who marinades in his cologne!! it's very overpowering OMG!! Dont know how he doesn't pass out!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
apparantly if you cant smell your own perfume from yourself, its the one that suits u best? :wv dont know if thats true or not, i just passed a guy outside who smelt lovely, he was looking at me strangely coz i told him he smelt good :o0 :o0 (bear in mind he does work in the company, but i dont really know him) :-8