Menu

Smiles - Whitening

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
I got my teeth whitened yesterday at Smiles in Cork. I said I would post this as I ve seen various questions about it on this but no one seemed to have got it done! Well it cost me €495. I went in at 3pm and was finished at 4.30. I was shown a chart with the shades of colour and mine was 4/5 from the top so not too bad! Thought they were worst. She said I would go up to the second shade from the top. There is three ten minute sessions with the gel in your mouth and laser light flashing at your teeth. The second session was alittle sensitive but other than that it was okay. I also got to watch the repeat of emmerdale and corrie while I got it done. My teeth have come out well. They are not bright white but they are whiter than what they were. They are alittle sensitive this morning and I cant eat anything other than white food for the day. I think it was worth and am happy with the results as I ve tried whitening toothpastes etc in the past and none of them really worked.
primrosebride Posts: 27
Hi This sounds really good. How long does the effect last - should you only get it done a few weeks before the wedding. Primrose
primrosebride Posts: 27
Hi This sounds really good. How long does the effect last - should you only get it done a few weeks before the wedding. Primrose
SaJa Posts: 4282
I've got a €350 voucher for Smiles in Cork but haven't got around to using it and seeing as I'm a smoker and tea lover, my teeth would only stain really quickly. If anyone wants to make me an offer for the voucher, go ahead.