Smileykaz?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Flower Girl Posts: 1645
Anyone know if Smileykaz has had her baby yet? She hasn't been on here in a bit, and I know she was expecting to go early due to pre-eclampsia... Hope all's going well, SK!
Weird Cat Lady Posts: 3501
Had been wondering the very same. Hope all good SK.
amandarose82 Posts: 338
Hope all good SK xx
Rogue User Posts: 6101
She hasn't had her baby yet. She's fine though and I'm sure when she has it she'll let everyone on WOL know.
Reston Posts: 1321
Myself and Nelswife are going to her house later for a cuppa. Will tell her yiz are asking for her!!
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
[quote="Reston":vdgcv4er]Myself and Nelswife are going to her house later for a cuppa. Will tell her yiz are asking for her!![/quote:vdgcv4er] Do, you'd miss her around here :)
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="Reston":3euwzvjk]Myself and Nelswife are going to her house later for a cuppa. Will tell her yiz are asking for her!![/quote:3euwzvjk] Yep I was just wondering about her today, hope all is going well for her after the last while.
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
[quote="Reston":tihla8gz]Myself and Nelswife are going to her house later for a cuppa. Will tell her yiz are asking for her!![/quote:tihla8gz] Give best wishes to Smiley Kaz and looking forward to hearing her baby news.
Reston Posts: 1321
Smiley Kaz sends her thanks and best regards :wv she's in great form, looks fab and is only a little bit tired. She is eagerly waiting the impending arrival of baby Kaz. :lvs