Sneezing hurts.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blondiechick Posts: 1641
I think I have discovered something today....that I am allergic to a certain perfume. I put it on last Friday, yesterday and again this morning and all the way to work I just sneezed and sneezed and sneezed :hic The only thing is, when I sneeze (and I mean I must have sneezed 50 times this morning) it hurts me. I get cramps from it that last a few seconds, like pain, stabs where the babs is. Anyone else experience this when they sneeze? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about....hopefully.... Will be ditching that perfume this evening when I go home though!
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I get this all the time when I sneeze and being pg. Nothing to worry about. Right at the last second of the sneeze, it hurts. Defo ditch that perfume if it is making you sneeze so much, you'd be going around in agony otherwise!!
Nadie Posts: 1111
I dread sneezes these days, whereas I used to quite enjoy them. Not only does it hurt, but a little bit of wee invariably comes out now.
Fairywings Posts: 360
All normal, when I feel a sneeze coming on I automatically hold my stomach cause I know its going to hurt. Im sure the baby doesn't feel a thing though, maybe gets a little bounced around from the movement but other than that, apparently, its perfectly normal.
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
[quote="Nadie":2lz8mcv0]I dread sneezes these days, whereas I used to quite enjoy them. Not only does it hurt, but a little bit of wee invariably comes out now.[/quote:2lz8mcv0] lol Me too Nadie. Must do more of 'em pelvic floor exercises..
HappyMe Posts: 727
I get this too! I read on another post here from someone that they leaned forward slightly when sneezing and put their hand under the bump that it wasn't as sore. I do this all the time now and find it really helps. Worth a try.
minnie08 Posts: 580
This happened me today too. I got such a fright. Glad to hear it seems to be the norm. I'd definitely avoid that perfume from now on!
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Glad someone else posted this, thought it was just me. I'm only 8 weeks but glad to see some other girls have same problem at this early stage.
CarrieD Posts: 460
oh God yeah - this happens me too - can be quite sore sometimes and i also now cross my legs incase of a mishap !!
funkyfish Posts: 7626
yep it sure does, and it gets worse!!! sorry