Snow Patrol Friday Night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tinkerfairy Posts: 84
any one know what time they came on at, going tonight and wanna get there about 20 mins before they come on cause we're standing
Tinkerfairy Posts: 84
thanks so much, we'll defo give that a miss
Happily Ever After Posts: 547
They came on about 9 and they were fantastic!!! Love them so much hubbie got me tickets for my birthday and booked a hotel for us too!! He also organised for a group of our friends to come along was totally surprised and had a great night!!
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
Was there tonight, such a brilliant gig!! :o)ll
Littlebo Posts: 2598
I was there last night and they were fantastic! i even managed to shed a tear or two! Fantastic!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Was there last night and they were amazing! Had read bad reviews about support act so we gave them a miss and got to O2 at about 8.40. So time to get a drink and then were sitting few mins and Snow Patrol came on.
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Yeah youtubed (if thats a word) them the other day to see if I recognised any of their songs and didn't! plus none of them sounded too great and was talking to a friend who was at them Fri and she wasn't impressed either so we didn't bother going to see them. Ed Sheeran is supporting them on the USA leg of their tour afaik. He would have been much better.
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
we were at them saturday night. Got there about 8.45. Didnt see any suppor acts.. tHad a great night... They were fantastic