So anoyed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lin007 Posts: 297
im really angry right me and my H2B were in his parents house last night and this guy he is a friend of the family was there well now i can't stand this guy he is so nasty and has absalutly no respect for women so anyway he started to my H2B well are yo still going through with it im getting you a pare of runners for a wedding present so you can run away bla bla oh and they take all your money you'll never have a penny bla bla bla the same old stuff and me sitting there he makes my blood boil just cause he and his wife were doing the dirt on each other doesn't mean were all like that O:| O:| uhhhhhhh then he started oh don't worry love he will be sh###ing all these women all the time oh he is just so rude and me sitting there and im even anoyd with h2B for not saying anything he just sat there now i know he didn't want to start a row he just brushed it off but im just fuming after it sorry girls for going on feel much better to get it out in the open
Delish Posts: 4176
What a feckin eegit, just feel sorry for him he is so petty and small minded and has such a crap relationship. What a saddo!!!!!!!!!!!! Silly silly man
Bubski Posts: 1785
what a muppet, Dont let it get to you, your h2b prob said nothing so he would shut up eventually. He must have a very sad relationship with his wife..
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
how dare he, the little pr**k O:| O:| O:| just ignore him, he sounds like the type of person who would have a smart answer for everything
gerbil Posts: 3528
sat in a room recently with a bloke, friend of a friend of H2B who thought "everything bad that happened to him was because of women"! he kept looking at me and saying things like "I was fine untila woman broke my heart, you all destroy men" (italian, very OTT emotionally and very peeved with us wimmin at the moment) H2b and his mate certainly stood up for us women but i suspect in fear I would nail the other yoke by his ears to the wall. :o0 :o0
lin007 Posts: 297
Oh his wife was as bad as him she is now living with her brother in law like come on they were avtually well matched i think both of them were as bad as each other really. Oh i know i shouldn't let him get to me he just gets me so anoyed like when im sitting there the stuff he comes out with every thing has to come back to S€x no matter what he talks about he is a sad little man who will end up growing old alone cause no one would touch him.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Oh I hate people like that. O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| I know it is not easy to ignore him but try as he really is so stupid he is not worth your precious time or energy. If he really annoys you tell him to go be f*cked and remind him that not everyone looks at relationships with his low standards.
Mama2 Posts: 1230
just smile sweetly and tell him that you're sure that you and H2B will be very happy. People like that just like to spread a little bit of misery.