So bl**din tired........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
B****x-head was on his stag on Saturday outside of Cork, spent all of yesterday when he got back on the lash in Cork just cos he can, did not contact me ONCE all day yesterday as a result of which I was freaked out of my mind and didn't get to sleep until God knows what time last night (well, this morning). He texted me at 3.25am to say he was home.......... O:| O:| I am so, so, so, so tired because I was so, so, so, so worried in case something had happened that I probably got about 3 hours sleep :o( . No doubt he will have some pathetic sob story for me this evening that I will then tell him to shove up his ho!e....... O:| O:| :o( :o( Sorry, rant over......... :o( p.s. it was his second stag O:| O:| and according to some of the lads that were on it he spent all of Saturday telling the world he will be having a third one O:| O:|
smilinpolitely Posts: 573
Jean1 Posts: 145
Fe*kin big eejits. A text is all I ask for too and anytime im out i'll always send a text or sometimes give a quick buzz. Actually the more drunk I am the bigger chance there is that ill call him!!
Thanks girls. I know they're all thick....... I won't even tell you the kind of things I was envisioning had happened to him last night. It's so annoying because at my hen the bridesmaids confiscated my phone for most of the weekend but I still rang or texted him any chance I got. When I didn't, he was moaning - hello a55hole, a taste of yer own medicine! Still haven't heard from him today O:| O:| O:| ;o(
*gone* Posts: 4785
Is there any particular job that you've been putting off in the house?! Something that requires a lot of energy and needs him to sweat a little?! Sounds like perfect punishment when he has a hangover! :o0
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
ah dont worry he prob just didnt want to be seen as soft in front of his mates. thay are all like that arent they? you should arrange a big girls night out and not tell him till you are going out the door, stay out all night and come stumbling in in the morn. :o0 :o0 :o0
Don't even get me started on the girls night out........I'm arranging one for next weekend for the girls who couldn't make my hen, and despite the fact he's had 2 stags (both 2 nights) he thinks he deserves a night out next weekend as well. He's delighted I'm heading out as it gives him another excuse :o( Must remember to wear my pointiest shoes later for the ar5e kicking :o0
Jean1 Posts: 145
yeah what is with that!!?? I always notice that whenever I have a nite out planned he needs to "plan" something too whereas often when he is out im more than happy to sit in and chill by myself!!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Jean1":1ztv93p9]yeah what is with that!!?? I always notice that whenever I have a nite out planned he needs to "plan" something too whereas often when he is out im more than happy to sit in and chill by myself!![/quote:1ztv93p9] no i get the ''oh you were out last friday so i have to go out with the lads this friday'' its not a fecking competition over who sees their mates more you thick eejit
aylala Posts: 3673
[quote="Clucky":m5yraxr3][quote="Jean1":m5yraxr3]yeah what is with that!!?? I always notice that whenever I have a nite out planned he needs to "plan" something too whereas often when he is out im more than happy to sit in and chill by myself!![/quote:m5yraxr3] no i get the ''oh you were out last friday so i have to go out with the lads this friday'' its not a flipping competition over who sees their mates more you thick eejit[/quote:m5yraxr3] Mine never bloody goes out O:|