So bored anything exciting happening anywhere??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LJMom Posts: 1100
God Im so bored another hour & 10 mins O:| What am I going to do! It seems everyone else is so busy and Ive already read all the soap updates on the web & trawled wol and now Im bored. Anybody anything exciting to tell me to brighten up my afternoon?? Ah go on ppplllleeeaaassseee :hyper:
mad woman Posts: 22106
clucky is a WHORE
clucky Posts: 26471
are you stuck on repeat?
bellabella Posts: 2750
I am bored to sitting here thinking if i have a pj,pizza,vino dvd night I will have to go to 3 different places to get each thing O:| O:| O:| or will i go to the cinema and eat next door but the problem i cant wear pj's or drink vino in the cinema.
Mrs MAd woman & Clucky do you really hate each other or is it a wind up?? Bella Bella get dvd & vino leave the cinema until Sunday O-O God there is this guy I work with I just hate him!! I need one of those extendable punch things so everytime he rudely annys me I could just aim it at him ;o(
[quote="Clucky":3tt4f7kj]are you stuck on repeat?[/quote:3tt4f7kj] no thats you with your continous rocking back and forth..
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="MrsC!":1jqi6aat][b:1jqi6aat]Mrs MAd woman & Clucky do you really hate each other or is it a wind up??[/b:1jqi6aat] Bella Bella get your hubbie to get something on the way?? God there is this guy I work with I just hate him!! I need one of those extendable puch things so everytime he rudely annys me I could just aim it at him ;o([/quote:1jqi6aat] its affectionate slagging she cuts a bit deep sometimes but i understand she has no life and this is how she gets her kicks
O:| O:| O:| O:|
really?
Mistified Posts: 2680
Well my male boss has just given birth to twins on the floor of his office. That was pretty exciting, for a while.