SO Bored

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angel3 Posts: 1572
The day is endless i keep thinking its Thursday today! :o( :o(
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Im so bored too, in work but nothing to do today, so Im on this... could sort out my desk, sort out files on my comp but just not bothered
angel3 Posts: 1572
I'm the same just can't get motivated to do anything - Dont want to be in work today at all :o0 Im sure i will find something to occupy me for the rest of the day!
yeah and its called WOL!! hehe
downesy Posts: 254
I'm kinda the same, but I have loads of work to do here and it's multiplying as I type but just can't get myself motivated to do it. I'm even bored of going in and out of WOL, I just wanna be at home in front of the telly!!!
LadyMary Posts: 1050
Hate those days, where you just couldn't be bothered. I have lots to do but toooooo lazy!! Wish i was at home curled up watching a good movie with mountains of chocolate and the duvet. Bliss!!
LadyMary that sounds like bliss..except for the choc for me, off it for let...boohoo
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
nothing worse than thinking its Thursday when its only Wednesday,hate when that happens.
exactly, another morning to get up for!!
LadyMary Posts: 1050
[quote="July09-Bride":3sclvr8r]LadyMary that sounds like bliss..except for the choc for me, off it for let...boohoo[/quote:3sclvr8r] u can have crisps! Are u off them? Your so good, i gave up nothing. Just have 5 pounds to lose after my honeymoon, thats my lent.